Wisconsin’s Davison Suspended for Low Blow

Rumor is he's going to serve his suspension on the golf course

hits-fan.gif

Looks like Kobe King has left the program as well. Wisky will be short on guards for Michigan State.

Yes just read that. King didnt travel to Iowa so must have been in the doghouse and suspended. Says the wisky program is not for him now, maybe he doesnt like the slow down play or maybe the coach or maybe cant handle being reprimanded.

Maybe Davison was practicing his signature moves against Kobe King and he got tied of his nutsack being a punching bag. Ya gotta hone your craft somewhere, right? You gotta believe that karma is gonna catch up to the guy and I’m not talking about a suspension here.

Last edited:
Maybe Davison was practicing his signature moves against Kobe King and he got tied of his nutsack being a punching bag. Ya gotta hone your craft somewhere, right? You gotta believe that karma is gonna catch up to the guy and I’m not talking about a suspension here.
Like a lacerated testicle?

Just felt about one hundred posters cringe.:) I was thinking the same thing you mentioned but since both were starters they probably didn't square off against each other in practice too often.

Latest posts