Wisconsin game

Wisky might be way more challenged in the passing game than the hawks. Mertz has 6 picks this year, they say they have center-qb exchange issues, they didnt run block well against penn st like they usually do.

Mich has passing game issues it seems. It will be interesting to see now that they are playing tough defenses if there big time running attack will get slowed down. Ugly game so far

Wisconsin isn’t very good. It feels like they are in the midst of a dip in their program similar to Iowa’s 2011-2014 seasons. Until they figure out how to hit the reset button this is the time Iowa needs to take advantage of.

Chryst has exhausted all the recruits from Bielema and Anderson I think was the one year coach. Maybe they are not getting quite as good of players. Certainly dumping Coan has bit them in the ass so far

Wisconsin isn’t very good. It feels like they are in the midst of a dip in their program similar to Iowa’s 2011-2014 seasons. Until they figure out how to hit the reset button this is the time Iowa needs to take advantage of.
OL not looking good

Will Chryst be in trouble if this is a 5-7 season? I wouldn’t be shocked if Chryst is “gently” pushed out for Jim Leonhard.

Will Chryst be in trouble if this is a 5-7 season? I wouldn’t be shocked if Chryst is “gently” pushed out for Jim Leonhard.

Leonhard was offered the DC job in Green Bay and turned them down. The rumor is he’s been promised the HC job in Wisconsin.

Latest posts