Why Luka Got Screwed!

SomersHawk

Ever wonder why EVERY YEAR(!) Notre Dame ALWAYS(!) is highly rated until proven to be a farce? Ask yourself what Dayton and ND have in common and you will have your answer to WHY LUKA GOT SCREWED by the AP voters.

Ummm the movie Rudy was filmed in Dayton and Obi was supposed to be the real name of the movie so the voters voted against Garza?

Luka us just fine. I doubt he feels screwed.

Iowans in general have some sort of inferiority complex about being Iowan.

Better having Iowa self esteem issues than Nebby delusions. One is treatable. Narcotic behaviors don't get better.

Don't know the answer to the OP's riddle, but I do now that Garza did get screwed and that's not just a butthurt Iowa fan talking. By almost any INDIVIDUAL standard, Garza had better numbers and played a much tougher schedule. If the POY award has somehow become "best college player on a team with a great record" award, Toppen has a leg to stand on.

Don't know the answer to the OP's riddle, but I do now that Garza did get screwed and that's not just a butthurt Iowa fan talking. By almost any INDIVIDUAL standard, Garza had better numbers and played a much tougher schedule. If the POY award has somehow become "best college player on a team with a great record" award, Toppen has a leg to stand on.

With their fake schedule. This is a team that lost to CO at home. They won half their P5 games and didn’t beat a team that would’ve made the NCAAT.

Is OP comparing ND football and Dayton basketball?

But Dayton isn't always highly rated in basketball every year like ND is in football.....never mind.

It's the problem with NCAA basketball being associated with the NBA too much. The award is no longer who had the best season of playing college basketball, but who will be the best NBA player. Look this happens, Chuck Long was the best football player in the nation his senior year, but he lost the Heisman to the greatest athlete in college football that year. I'm still butt hurt on that one.

Ever wonder why EVERY YEAR(!) Notre Dame ALWAYS(!) is highly rated until proven to be a farce? Ask yourself what Dayton and ND have in common and you will have your answer to WHY LUKA GOT SCREWED by the AP voters.

I don't know. I just am not seeing why Obi was the preference over Luka.

iu