Where was Trey Dickerson?

smhawk

Thought he would enter the game the four minute mark when i noticed he didnt appear on bench. Was he sick or anything?

What would you rather have? An open scholly to bank for 2016, a late 2015 HS prospect with high upside, a 5th year transfer, a P5 underclassmen transfer.....or Trey Dickerson?

Dickerson because he is already a hawk. He can drive by people, I have seen him hit most of the 3 ptrs he has taken, I assume he needs to cut down on his mistakes and improve his overall offense but he has two more years.

Yikes, are you a fan?

Yep. He's only a Sophomore and has a lot of quickness and raw talent that just hasn't translated to D1 Big Ten basketball yet. It's pretty clear he was a score-first PG during his time at JUCO which he has to adjust. He's also the only PG currently on scholly for the 2016 season. So he WILL be needed.

Also, Iowa already has a scholly banked currently, so suggesting they bank a second one is just stupidity.

On the troll scale, he's about a 2. Pretty weak.

6700+ posts on HN. He's absolutely a troll, and kinda douchey at times, but a master at being just subtle enough to fly under the radar.

So I give him credit for longevity, but to spend that amount of time on a teams board you're not a fan of.....whatever entertains you I guess...

Yikes, are you a fan?
He's a troll from cyfan and like everybody at cyfan he's not good at anything other than being a constant loser who likes to come to a rivals board to hang out with winners. His mom will be putting him to bed soon. He's got daycare in the morning and he's only 36.

6700+ posts on HN. He's absolutely a troll, and kinda douchey at times, but a master at being just subtle enough to fly under the radar.

So I give him credit for longevity, but to spend that amount of time on a teams board you're not a fan of.....whatever entertains you I guess...

Under what radar? There's no moderation on this board, it takes a lot of work to get banned. You need to basically start a thread calling out Jon.

What would you rather have? An open scholly to bank for 2016, a late 2015 HS prospect with high upside, a 5th year transfer, a P5 underclassmen transfer.....or Trey Dickerson?

What would you rather be, a cyfan or dried vomit on the side of a car? If that's the only 2 options I'd prefer the vomit.

Some of the comments in these posts are exactly why it makes it hard for some recruits to come here/other schools. ABsolute disrespect.