When was the last time Ogelsby?

docholihawk

When was the last time JO scored in double figures in a game and how many games has he done that in his career. For all the talk of how great a shooter he is it doesn't seem like he has many. With the rep he came in with I would have expected him to have a double digit average every season.

At this point he's in there for his "good defense" as some how and I don't know how but he's created an internet legend that he's actually good at that end of the floor.

When was the last time JO scored in double figures in a game and how many games has he done that in his career. For all the talk of how great a shooter he is it doesn't seem like he has many. With the rep he came in with I would have expected him to have a double digit average every season.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/56984/year/2014/josh-oglesby

Last double digit game was 3/2 last year against Purdue. He scored 11.

I counted 17 double figure games in his career. This year? Zero.

I say you might as well give some of his minutes to Uhl, Sapp, and Dickerson (moving someone to to the #2) when Trey is in

I feel badly for the guy. I know he tries his best and gives it everything he has but his career just hasn't met up with the hype he had coming in.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "dog pile on Josh" thread.

I feel badly for the guy. I know he tries his best and gives it everything he has but his career just hasn't met up with the hype he had coming in.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "dog pile on Josh" thread.

I don't want to bash JO but he played 23 minutes today and I just don't see production from him. He's supposed to be a shooter but he shot twice today one of which was an air ball. If he's a shooter then shoot. Mike Gesell is always at or near the top of shots attempted and I have no confidence in him of ever being dependable. Our guards collectively might be the worst in college basketball.

In the career stats thread, he's been just short of moving into the top 10 for 3's made for a long time now. I almost made a joke that he has a chance to get there. Turns out it wasn't a joke after all because he's made like 2 3's in the last 8 games or so. (That's just a guess. I don't know the actual stat)