What's on the tailgating menu?

docholihawk

Due to my ongoing health problems and my recent diagnoses of Cushings Syndrome and esophogeal cancer I will once again be watching my Hawkeyes from home. Sometimes I try to re-create the tailgate experience in my living room and I'm just wondering if anyone can share what they'll be having for food and drink for the game. I'm praying for a great season and for Kinnick to be rocking. I'm pretty weak but hope to be able to join in the game thread at least somewhat during the season. GO HAWKS!!!

Due to my ongoing health problems and my recent diagnoses of Cushings Syndrome and esophogeal cancer I will once again be watching my Hawkeyes from home. Sometimes I try to re-create the tailgate experience in my living room and I'm just wondering if anyone can share what they'll be having for food and drink for the game. I'm praying for a great season and for Kinnick to be rocking. I'm pretty weak but hope to be able to join in the game thread at least somewhat during the season. GO HAWKS!!!

Going to Orlando game watch this weekend. That means a tenderloin and beer.

Next weekend, watching at home, which means brats, sauerkraut and beer before game, pretzels and beer during game, with post-game dependent on the actual outcome of the game itself!

what these cowboys are having
cowboys-eating.jpg

home made chili. It gonna be good.

I spent 15 years in Colorado. the MWC is no slouch conference. They come to play. See MAC. They're the MAC of the Mountain West.

Be well doc.

I don't drink Alc. So I enjoy fresh autumn apple, some apple juice, popcorn, brats, hot dogs, when it gets cool, make a pot of chilli, maybe pizza.

5 second walk to the bathroom is nice.

I'm sorry for your health issues. I suspect your esophageal issues may dictate what you are able to eat at this point. Keep eating if you can. Maybe a nice homeade chicken noodle soup on cool game days!

Latest posts