What's on the menu for the tailgaiting crowd.

docholihawk

I thought I posted this earlier but my mind must have not been able to follow through with the incredible difficult task of hitting the submit button. I know it's late to be bringing this up but I was wondering what everybody was doing for food and beer before the game. Actually this is for everybody tailgaters, people at home, friends, bar etc. Because of my disability I don't get out to much so I set up my own tailgating in my home. I'm down to comfort foods like tuna noodle casserole. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

A few other threads on here have got me craving taverns. Ooo yeah. A little seasoned and browned hamburger, Lipton onion mix, minced onion, sugar, salt, Worcestershire..... simmer... add a couple pickles...mustaad...ketchup....Booyah.

Nothing better than smoked pulled pork for me. I love it a sandwiches or on a plate, but I've found the best way to serve to large groups it is to lay out flour tortillas, along with the "fixins" and let people make their own pulled pork tacos.

Unfortunately, this is just in my mind since I'm stuck smack dab in the middle of enemy territory and the only neighborhood parties around here are for SEC teams. And you think Nebraska fans are annoying?

I guess my earlier post did go through. I need to learn patience. I've decided to go like a couple of the posters and going with hamburgers. I usually go with 1/2 lb. hamburgers 85% for a little more flavor. Game day is no time to overly concerned with healthy eating. I'm planning on 3 hamburgers but not sure if I'll get past two. One cream cheese hamburger, one peanut butter hamburger and one cheeseburger with a fried egg and of course my favorite beer, Budweiser. Of course there will be chips, salsa, cheese dip etc. Thanks for all comments, I would like to hear after the game what everybody had and how it turned out.

I guess my earlier post did go through. I need to learn patience. I've decided to go like a couple of the posters and going with hamburgers. I usually go with 1/2 lb. hamburgers 85% for a little more flavor. Game day is no time to overly concerned with healthy eating. I'm planning on 3 hamburgers but not sure if I'll get past two. One cream cheese hamburger, one peanut butter hamburger and one cheeseburger with a fried egg and of course my favorite beer, Budweiser. Of course there will be chips, salsa, cheese dip etc. Thanks for all comments, I would like to hear after the game what everybody had and how it turned out.

What are you fixin' up for brunch today?

Latest posts