Video for 12/31 Iowa/Wisky game?

HawkeyeDug

I had to work during the game but after seeing the result decided to DVR the replay that my guide said was to run at 8 pm that night. I sat down to watch it this morning and was Purdue's Bowl game. Does anyone know where I might be able to watch online? Torrent?

If you get time to watch this again, there are a lot of things you will pick up on.

Marble's D on Taylor for one - and then Matt's D on Taylor.
Cartwright was the best player on the floor for a while in the 2nd half.
Gatens was all the court.
White was just amazing off the bench.
Mel was feeling it.
McCabe hit some nice shots in the first half, the spin move off glass was excellent. Zach also takes more charges than any player I've seen in a long time.
White's 3 with 5 minutes to go was awesome.
Mel's T was iffier than I thought when I saw it live. Gasser came down hard on Mel when he went up for the block, it wasn't much of a forearm either, but you still have to be smarter than that.
Teddy Valentine's call on Bryce's "foul" on Brust was ludicrous - it wasn't even his call, came allllll away across the court to call it. It was laughably bad.

8 pt lead w/ ball and 80 seconds to go. BC got the shot from the elbow, in and out, would have put them up double digits w/ 70 seconds to go. Back to Back missed treys by Brust - then Mel misses the front end of the 1-1 w/ 60 to go. Taylor hits the trey, then the press, and easy bucket, suddenly 3 pt game in just 4 seconds of actions (sort of like the 12 to 6 pt lead after the T). But then Marble just ices it... the shot was just sick but his crossover on Ben was just killer and then his stuck the floater over two helping bigs. Iowa fans aren't used to seeing those shots go in.

(Nothing new, I know, but it's a great game to watch. A game Iowa could legitimately won by double digits.)

Last edited:
I have the same issue but btn2go doesn't work for me because its not supported by mediacom. any other ideas??? please!!

I have the same issue but btn2go doesn't work for me because its not supported by mediacom. any other ideas??? please!!

Same problem with my Internet carrier (comcast). I had thought you could watch it on Hawkeyesports.com, but their stream hasn't ever worked for me!:mad:

biggest win in a long time and I missed the last 13 minutes and may not be able to catch a replay anywhere. ridiculous.