Upsets ... Oh My

STILLBUSTER

Michigan, Illannoy, Clemson, Louisville, Creighton, Texas, earlier this week ...

Not feeling good about this early game. Hawks seem due for a "bad" loss and wouldn't shock if NwU (of course) goes crazy from 3 while Jo-Bo, Joe-Vies and CJ can't match it.

Iowa really never plays well in Evanston. With that being said, the Wildcats will come to play. An 11o'clock game. F, I'm barely out of my PJ's and I've been up since 6.

Look for a close game. Hope you're wrong SB. Let's get up for it and get a W anyway we can

BOOO, Buie :-(
Ok. Keep it to just him and not Kopp / Audige, too.

Time to go Luka and eat clock / limit Cat shots.

Iowa really never plays well in Evanston. With that being said, the Wildcats will come to play. An 11o'clock game. F, I'm barely out of my PJ's and I've been up since 6.

Look for a close game. Hope you're wrong SB. Let's get up for it and get a W anyway we can
I can't stand 11 am games. So many upsets over the years.

I'm just not sure we realize how good this Iowa team is becoming.

I think the sky is the limit....the deep bench is making a huge difference. We just keep attacking for 40 minutes because we have fresh legs in there at all times. Other teams tire out trying to keep pace.

I'm just not sure we realize how good this Iowa team is becoming.

I think the sky is the limit....the deep bench is making a huge difference. We just keep attacking for 40 minutes because we have fresh legs in there at all times. Other teams tire out trying to keep pace.
I agree. The bad shooting night coupled with lights out shooting by an average shooter during the Gonzaga game and a one in a thousand blown game against Minnesota has really affected how we view the team right now. Most fans are viewing them as really good when in reality they are considerably better than that. Things can change obviously, but right now we are destroying top 30 type teams. These teams we are beating by double digits are 6-10 type seeds in the tourney this year.

Latest posts