UNI to play Nebraska in 2024

uihawk82

those teams need those big paydays. UNI has good crowds at home but what is the max capacity, 22000-26000. Iowa State likes to schedule UNI but they lose to them half the time if not more, just had to say that. UNI probably wants 2 big payday road games each year.

okeefe4prez

If UNI can beat ISU, and almost beat Iowa, then can beat Debbie.

UNI is good, but no I-AA level team could ever beat a powerhouse like Iowa. The 2009 game was never in doubt and aside from that Iowa has never even had a scare from such a small school.

MelroseHawkins

UNI is good, but no I-AA level team could ever beat a powerhouse like Iowa. The 2009 game was never in doubt and aside from that Iowa has never even had a scare from such a small school.

I think you hooked carneyhawk.

Lol. Makes me think back to the Appalachian St. upset in the Big House years back.

HaydenHawk56

Hey Okeefe, where were you when North Dakota State Bison rolled into town a few years ago? Look up the score of that game for a reference point.
That is stick a huge kick in the nuts.....they even played in Heaven there is no beer as they took that from us on our own field.

Seth53

Jeff Jeff Jeff lol Hawks had to set a (still standing) NCAA record by blocking not one but **two** end-of-game FGs to preserve the win. Lose that one and no Orange Bowl win.

uihawk82

Jeff Jeff Jeff lol Hawks had to set a (still standing) NCAA record by blocking not one but **two** end-of-game FGs to preserve the win. Lose that one and no Orange Bowl win.
Yeah, and we know how slow kirk's teams come out in Sept many times. It was a great escape but the team that year had a few great escapes.

HaydenHawk56

Nice $1million dollar win for the Bison.
Even more injury to insult. If I recall from that game, the Bison lines were superior to our lines (I think in particular their O-line if I remember right). But we should have had them almost everywhere else. On one hand it is a horrible loss because you should really never lose to a sub-division team in your own house, especially the Iowa brand. On the other hand, the Bison could knock off a number of D1 teams and probably should moved up to the Big Boy level.

okeefe4prez

I was at the game and my memory is crystal clear, unlike yours because you were piss drunk by 9:30 that morning. The first kick would have been short. The second would have been wide. It was never in doubt.

Latest posts