Tyler Cook Tweet

Let's be honest. Losing isn't all that great on the heart either.

Reasonable goal was going .500 in big ten. It's quite the uphill battle from here on out.

Cooks a religious person, wouldn't read that as a negative. Just a kid with some perspective that chose to come back to Iowa to play ball. I respect that and this game was not his fault. A post needs some help.

This team is full of extremely soft kids. They love talking the talk all day but when they get punched in the mouth and they need to walk the walk they fold like a cheap lawn chair
You should see the defense being played by both teams in Wisconsin vs Minnesota. Gophs are going to get out with a W.

BTW, Brad Davison is a punk. He was on the ground, where he is about fifty times a night, saw that McBreyers back was to him, and tried to move over and roll under McBreyer from behind as Minnesota was inbounding the ball. McBreyer had every right to kick him right in the mouth, especially since Davison already gashed Dupree's lip earlier in the game on the play where he got T'd up.

Last edited:
Cooks a religious person, wouldn't read that as a negative. Just a kid with some perspective that chose to come back to Iowa to play ball. I respect that and this game was not his fault. A post needs some help.
Bohannon and Cook puking on Twitter shows that they don’t care. They’re showing that even if they don’t like losing, they’re ok with it and they don’t feel any urgency to turn it around.

If you’re going to go on Twitter (which I think is dumb to do anyway), at least get pissed and rant about fixing this hot garbage they’re calling “basketball.”

But either way, Iowa is 0-3 Big Ten, 10 ply super softer than last year, and it ain’t gonna change. The only positive is when we finish the season at .200~ish in the conference, I can actually see the donors firing Fran as opposed to Don Kirkleone.

Last edited:
What I really want is to see Brent Feller’s reaction after he’s given a couple million over the years to stay home in March.

At least he gets to fly with the team and sit behind the bench. Seems like a good investment to me.

LOL

you gotta be kidding me. TK and HH are right...who's running this ship? Way to flush a few Million down the toilet GarBar...
Other than the horrible person thing, Frannie is going to surpass Alford in terms of crappieness at this pace, and that’s not an exaggeration.

When your best player is a guy who has terrible hands and can’t shoot a jump shot you aren’t going to win many games in a major conference . I would rather have wieskamp be the go to guy so it can pay dividends in the future .

Latest posts