twitter blowback

I think we are witnessing the early part of what could be a major Ferentz Empire meltdown is what it seems like. You just don't tweet something like that without a major trigger.

Let’s face it there is a lot of evidence that QB recruiting has been off for about 4-5 years

Wow... WTF. He just trolling Charlie Jones? Why do that? Nobody forced him to do that for ffs. It's so fn beneath him to go doing that. Misdirected anger is my guess. Worry about improving your O and not wishing ill upon those that want what's best for them. Jones did nothing wrong. Not a damn thing. Not one person in his shoes woulda done anything different.

No not every recruit and player wants to go 5 wide and throw it every down. That's such a ridiculous premise to start that out with. Barnes musta forgot how he got hired to his job.. Born on 3b marries into the family yet thinks he hit a triple.

Can someone fill us in on what he stated. As Dadman stated, tweet taken down.
Basically it was "wow the winning qb of the big ten championship only passed for 3 tds and 1 int and like 180 yards. I thought all these talent wanted to go to high powered teams"

It was a super bad look

Basically it was "wow the winning qb of the big ten championship only passed for 3 tds and 1 int and like 180 yards. I thought all these talent wanted to go to high powered teams"

It was a super bad look
and he threw in a classic strawman about everybody wanting to go 5 wide and throw the ball all over the place.

It just came off as really sour grapes and standoffish from the program.

Like you dont say this stuff in a public space
and he threw in a classic strawman about everybody wanting to go 5 wide and throw the ball all over the place.

It just came off as really sour grapes and standoffish from the program.

Like you dont say this stuff in a public space
Exactly. It should be so beneath anyone on the staff of a D1 football program to go there. Prop yourselves up. You don't have to go kicking down to do it. I hope KF is asked about it.

I think it’s perfectly ok to say what he said. He tossed out an example of the success with a more conservative, run dominated offensive scheme. Sounds like a good example caused some irritation.

It was a super bad look
Inadvertently repeating the Ferentz family line.

Exactly. It should be so beneath anyone on the staff of a D1 football program to go there. Prop yourselves up. You don't have to go kicking down to do it. I hope KF is asked about it.

Made me chuckle. LOL! Prop yourself up while you are 125 or below in offense the last two years!

WTF?

I think it’s perfectly ok to say what he said. He tossed out an example of the success with a more conservative, run dominated offensive scheme. Sounds like a good example caused some irritation.
It would've maybe been ok had it not been a case of a guy throwing stones in a glass house.

Latest posts