TV for tomorrow's W. Kentucky game

jardinero

HawkCentral lists CCS as the broadcaster, a southern regional sports network. BTN All Access has just audio, and the game is not listed on btn2go. Anyone know any place to watch the game? I guess firing up the Lear and heading to Cancun is the best option. Not.

And to save you time, the game on Wednesday is also on these channels. Win on Tuesday and it is at 8:30 again, lose Tuesday and they are on at 6:00.

HawkCentral lists CCS as the broadcaster, a southern regional sports network. BTN All Access has just audio, and the game is not listed on btn2go. Anyone know any place to watch the game? I guess firing up the Lear and heading to Cancun is the best option. Not.

Can I bum a ride?

1643 on AT&T U-Verse.

Had to order the sports package today to get it. However, it is free the first month and can be cancelled at any time. Ergo, it is free, as I will cancel next week.

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't see earlier post. Anyone streamed from Front Row Sports before? Any good or not worth the effort.

Cancun Challenge site says game will air at 9:30 ET on CBS Sports Network and it shows in my cable guide.

Oh man, if this was the old days we would have this on local channels available everywhere for free!!!!111!!!1!!

fjowIBAwibv

It's not going to be on BTN to go because it's not a Big Ten Network Game. That's good, because the BTN doesn't like to broadcast our games.

The network is NOT southern. If Hawkcentral said that I guess it makes them a bad source for info. We can all make a mental note to not believe anything they say in the future.

It's on CBS Sports Network, If your provider doesn't provide that, you need to find a new one.

1643 on AT&T U-Verse.

Had to order the sports package today to get it. However, it is free the first month and can be cancelled at any time. Ergo, it is free, as I will cancel next week.

So I get this week off from work and I am thinking I will finally get to watch a game or two. I check through my uverse channels and find channel 1643 and go to check the channel and it says you are not subscribed to this channel. Then my wife mentions she is off work from the hospital (she's a nurse) and that she wants to go see the newest vampire movie tonight (no laughing here guys.....have a little compassion". So I think to myself I do what the poster above did. Then I find out uverse will not let you DVR that channel......tears. I hope the vampire movie is good. On the live thread be sure to give updated scores as I be using the men's restroom a lot. :(

1643 on AT&T U-Verse.

So I get this week off from work and I am thinking I will finally get to watch a game or two. I check through my uverse channels and find channel 1643 and go to check the channel and it says you are not subscribed to this channel. Then my wife mentions she is off work from the hospital (she's a nurse) and that she wants to go see the newest vampire movie tonight (no laughing here guys.....have a little compassion) So I think to myself I'll do what the poster above did. Then I find out uverse will not let you DVR that channel......tears. I hope the vampire movie is good. On the live thread be sure to give updated scores as I'll be using the men's restroom a lot. :(

Anyone else have a live streaming alternative? I tried Front row sports but i gave up after having to register and then being directed through 4 advertisement surveys.

Hulu?

I do not get CBS sports as it is part of the premium sports package. I would like to just go to a live streaming link and not have to sign up for anything.

So I get this week off from work and I am thinking I will finally get to watch a game or two. I check through my uverse channels and find channel 1643 and go to check the channel and it says you are not subscribed to this channel. Then my wife mentions she is off work from the hospital (she's a nurse) and that she wants to go see the newest vampire movie tonight (no laughing here guys.....have a little compassion) So I think to myself I'll do what the poster above did. Then I find out uverse will not let you DVR that channel......tears. I hope the vampire movie is good. On the live thread be sure to give updated scores as I'll be using the men's restroom a lot. :(

Thats weird how did I double up that post? I have never done that before. I know this has something to do with vampires. :rolleyes:

Latest posts