Trouble in Hoosierland

Not to worry, they have Alford waiting in the wings.

On second thought, maybe not, they would owe Miller the rest of his $24m contract.

When you don't play hard, you get your butt handed to you. Iowa found that out against Minnesota.
Indiana gives zero effort. Something is wrong with that team.

Of course, they will somehow find it against Iowa.....

We hang with Michigan and lose a close one. Then we go into a fired up Indiana. Not very promising.

Why would they be fired up? They have lost 7 in a row and play at Michigan State on Saturday before they play Iowa. :)

I think GB may have worked out Archie's buyout at IU.

In the event IU wished to buy out Miller's contract, it would owe him 100 percent of his remaining salary before March 31, 2022, and 50 percent of his remaining salary thereafter, through the life of the contract.

LINK

no, he'll be in the rafters with his steel saw to make sure we have to spend an extra night in a hotel and come out flat.
That was such an Iowa thing to happen. They were rolling big time at the time and ended up with a huge down time between games.

I don't think a Kinght disciple will take that job until Knight passes. Nor will you see a second generation offspring play there. Knight threatened hell to the May family if Scott allowed his son Sean to enroll there.

Maybe Dakich, of all people, would get the coaching itch again. He has already burned bridges with Knight so that wouldn't be hanging over his head.

Not feeling much for Indiana's situation as I think we have our own hands full trying to gain some traction from here on out.

Latest posts