Tristan Wirfs Finally Wins Something

Wirfs is so damn good...will be a perennial All-Pro!
He'll be able to tell his grand-kids how when he first got into the League he got to block for the GOAT.

Congrats to Wirfs and A Nelson, both great hawks and they get a ring. I am a chief fan and even if not I would be pulling for them as Brady had enough rings before this game. But he is a great QB. And the chiefs with two backups at both tackle positions and a backup at right guard could not keep a really really good Bucs defense off Mahomes.

Wirfs is so damn good...will be a perennial All-Pro!
He'll be able to tell his grand-kids how when he first got into the League he got to block for the GOAT.

And his grandkids will say "oh grandpa, you're crazy. <current best player in NFL> is the best player and the GOAT! This Tom person couldn't hold a candle to <current best player in the NFL>.

Tristan will get a gleam in his eye, smile lovingly, pick up that sweet grandchild, and toss them over the top rung of the hay-bale throwing competition at Solon Beef Days.

Congrats to Wirfs and A Nelson, both great hawks and they get a ring. I am a chief fan and even if not I would be pulling for them as Brady had enough rings before this game. But he is a great QB. And the chiefs with two backups at both tackle positions and a backup at right guard could not keep a really really good Bucs defense off Mahomes.
Agree 100%. Great win for the Bucs. With the KC line decimated by injuries against that defense it was Tampa's for the taking. As both a Chiefs fan, and a football fan in general, I just wish both teams would have been at full strength and it would have been a better game.

Mahomes was running for his life and his receivers dropped everything - not a recipe for success.

Sorry but the "finally wins something" subject line is hard for me to get past.

The kid won state in shot put, discuss and wrestling (all individual sports). He was named the top boys' athlete in the state.
He won 2 bowl games as a Hawkeye, was named 1st team All B1G, 1st team All American and a first round draft pick. He's been "winning" for awhile.

Last edited:
How every five star offensive lineman doesn't want to go to Iowa is beyond me, their success in putting guys in the NFL and how the coaches always rave about how "well prepared" Iowa players are, seems a no-brainer to me.

Latest posts