transfer portal news

Zstatman

Georgetown sophomore big man Qudus Wahab has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Averaged 12.7 points and 8.2 rebounds this season.

he's 6'11", 235 lbs

Rutgers big man Myles Johnson will graduate and transfer, per his Twitter page. Should be in significant demand. Excellent intangib

He's 6'11" and 260 lbs

Sam Hoiberg tweets:

Excited to announce I’ll be continuing my education and basketball career at the University of Nebraska. Thanks to everyone who has helped get me to this point. Can’t wait live my dream of playing for my dad. #GBR

Not if plays like he did against Houston.
Agree. I posted it several times as I was watching it. He looked overweight, slow, tired, and off balance. He is a terrible free throw shooter. He had three or four bad plays in that game alone down the stretch that were contributors to the Rutgers meltdown. Missed a layup, missed a dunk, fumbled a rebound out of bounds, lost his balance and fell out of bounds chasing a loose ball, was slow to recover from hedges, couldn't jump.

Off the court I hear he is doing great things. He is an engineering major and is already active in programs to get minorities interested in engineering.

Agree. I posted it several times as I was watching it. He looked overweight, slow, tired, and off balance. He is a terrible free throw shooter. He had three or four bad plays in that game alone down the stretch that were contributors to the Rutgers meltdown. Missed a layup, missed a dunk, fumbled a rebound out of bounds, lost his balance and fell out of bounds chasing a loose ball, was slow to recover from hedges, couldn't jump.

Off the court I hear he is doing great things. He is an engineering major and is already active in programs to get minorities interested in engineering.
He would fit right in with JT.

Saw the Groves brothers from Eastern Washington entered the Transfer Portal today. They put their team on their backs and nearly beat Kansas.

Would be an interesting fit due to their ability to shoot the ball with Garza's departure, but I have to believe they end up at Gonzaga.

For sure, he is an impressive young man - someone will be lucky to get him irrespective of what he does/doesn't do on court.

Georgetown sophomore big man Qudus Wahab has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Averaged 12.7 points and 8.2 rebounds this season.

he's 6'11", 235 lbs
Good thread! Keep it coming please!

Just saw that Nate Reuters has entered the transfer portal for Wisconsin.

Indiana has been decimated with transfers. Saw Race Thompson and Khristian Landers entered the portal. That’s two freshman than would of been in their plans moving forward.

Latest posts