Top 50 Player in '23 Class Visits Iowa Basketball

I like Gus the Bus

Plays tough inside and has very nice passing skills

BigBody who would help the team with his attitude and intensity

1623623193677.png

Immediately thought of this when I saw that pic on top.

Then I watched his highlight video and he looked much better than that.

Last edited:
Fran has some short term street cred with Garza's tremendous run at Iowa. He needs to capitalize on that in these next two classes or it fades quickly.

KF had one Top 10 class as a result of the 2002-2004 run and then quickly things regressed to the mean. Fran needs to build and sustain. I think he can. He identifies talent early, now maybe he can convince them to stay with him and not run to the shiny object.

Fran has some short term street cred with Garza's tremendous run at Iowa. He needs to capitalize on that in these next two classes or it fades quickly.

KF had one Top 10 class as a result of the 2002-2004 run and then quickly things regressed to the mean. Fran needs to build and sustain. I think he can. He identifies talent early, now maybe he can convince them to stay with him and not run to the shiny object.
Yeah I think he hit home runs with the Murray boys. That is going to help bridge the gap between last yr and when this new PG comes in. It's a lot to put on that kid but I think a whole lot of eggs are gonna be put in his basket. But if he's as good as advertised then hey hey we're cooking with bacon. I say that because I think he'll help recruit other great players just by being here. Others want to play with kids like that

Man he reminds me of a little smaller version of Jokic and Luka. Like his energy and willingness to pass. Also just does what he can, not over doing it.

Latest posts