Top 5 dual threat schools

irvskyle

CBS Sports is running down the top 5 basketball/football schools in the country so far they have revealed 5)pitt 4)wisconsin 3) ohio state
obviously Texas and FLorida will be the top 2. Nice to see 2 big 10 teams, but just another reminder of the highs of sept-jan and the lows of late jan-march in iowa city

heres a link to the stories and breakdown so far

Flourishing Five No. 3: Backyard gives Matta, Bucks all they need - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

Is this current, or all-time? If it's all-time, I would think that UCLA might have a shot. They've been down in football lately, but they've got plenty of tradition, and the basketball is unparalleled.

pitt? huh? when was the last time they were relevent in football?
when marino was there? they won NOTHING
now they have wanny. they've won NOTHING
W T F
I'm sure noter dumb will be #1
aren't they always, in every poll

pitt? huh? when was the last time they were relevent in football?
when marino was there? they won NOTHING
now they have wanny. they've won NOTHING
W T F
I'm sure noter dumb will be #1
aren't they always, in every poll

This is true but underscores how few tea,s are very good at both. Texas should not be ahead of wisconsin IMO or osu for that matter

This is true but underscores how few tea,s are very good at both. Texas should not be ahead of wisconsin IMO or osu for that matter

When I saw pitt I was pretty amazed as well, and originally thought wisconsin was pretty high too, then I started trying to make my own rankings, its not easy michigan state is about as good as pitt imo same can be said for west virginia after that it gets really thin