Today was Ricky Stanzi's best day ever as a Chief

shaver363

KC got out of the driver's seat for Andrew Luck. This will allow him to firmly become the number two under MC over the next year.

I still think KC finishes with a worse record than Minny so who do you think it going to finish worse than KC??

The Vikings & KC are probably going to go down to the wire in the Andrew Luck Lottery.

Indy & St. Louis are going to be there. Wow would that be interesting.

Don't sleep on Seattle. There's only one reason to bring in TJack as your starter, to lose a lot of games.

Miami is 0-3 and plays in a brutal division.

Someone's horrible season is going to turn awfully good.

my guess is Miami wins luck. could lose their coach this next week. to me they seem like the most likely to throw games come December.

You're an idiot. Say something intelligent please. Bet you can't.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Try this. Works wonders...

"View Post Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Remove user from ignore listVintageHawkeye
This message is hidden because VintageHawkeye is on your ignore list."

You're an idiot. Say something intelligent please. Bet you can't.

Try this. Works wonders...

"View Post Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Remove user from ignore listVintageHawkeye
This message is hidden because VintageHawkeye is on your ignore list."

Ron? Ron Artest (a/k/a Meta World Peace)?? Is that you?!?

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Thank you Mr. Scarecrow. Unfortunately, the wizard didn't give him a functioning brain. I laugh every time I see that major fail! ;)

If I were a decent team with a solid QB situation, I would bomb the season to get that #1 pick and use it as leverage to trade a desperate team for an abundance of draft picks.

Latest posts