TIGERHAWK AT THE 50: Now Official

What the hell are we going to talk about on this site now?

AP - BREAKING NEWS - June 12, 2017

Iowa City, IA - Hell has frozen over.

Last edited:
Iowa%20Hawkeyes%201999-Pres%20Alternate%20Logo%20Iron%20On%20Sticker%20(Heat%20Transfer).png

I don't want a parrot logo at midfield . . . I want a badass raptor
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Grew up in IC, love the Hawks and agree that Hayden walks on water but... I agree Josh. It's a cartoon that looks more like a parrot than a hawk or tiger. Let's go back to the flying Hawk or some other logo. I guess that this view point will have to wait a few decades...

I don't l

I don't like 50 yard line or half-court logos that are massive. This one is fine.

Oh gaaawd, yea, I don't like them either. I was just pointing out how ridiculous some schools get with those massive logos. Hate 'em. Hopefully Iowa will set the new trend with sensible size logos.

Oh gaaawd, yea, I don't like them either. I was just pointing out how ridiculous some schools get with those massive logos. Hate 'em. Hopefully Iowa will set the new trend with sensible size logos.

The only time I like the big logos is in basketball when they have the shape of the state at midcourt and the announcer says, "He took that shot from ____" and names a city near where he shot from.

I find it interesting that we're just now getting around to putting a Tiger Hawk at the 50 (nearly 40 years after its introduction).

Meanwhile ISMoo is looking at redesigning their unis and logo AGAIN. How many times can you sandblast and refinish a turd?

Grew up in IC, love the Hawks and agree that Hayden walks on water but... I agree Josh. It's a cartoon that looks more like a parrot than a hawk or tiger. Let's go back to the flying Hawk or some other logo. I guess that this view point will have to wait a few decades...

Not sure I'd wanna go back. Reminder of the bad times. But replaced with the crackhawk? . . . ohhhh baby!!
:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts