Tiger Woods broke?

I would like to think, despite his divorce settlement, that he couldn't be as bad off as what this paints. Still......., as Patrick Ewing once said "we make a lot of money and we spend a lot of money".

When a person has an "illness" (term used loosely) like drugs, alcohol, or even sex you can't control yourself. Still those things are all about personal choices and he is an adult so it all falls back on him.

I would like to think, despite his divorce settlement, that he couldn't be as bad off as what this paints. Still......., as Patrick Ewing once said "we make a lot of money and we spend a lot of money".

When a person has an "illness" (term used loosely) like drugs, alcohol, or even sex you can't control yourself. Still those things are all about personal choices and he is an adult so it all falls back on him.

Elin reportedly only got/wanted a $100 million. I thought I read somewhere that Tiger's net worth was near a billion dollars.

Pre divorce estimates of tiger's net worth took into account the value of his endorsement deals and the years they had remaining, his continuing to win gold tournament, golf course design demand and a lot of other things that depended on him not ******* it all away like he has.

Yeah, time to tighten up the ol' belt like the rest of us El Tigre and move into a $5 million dollar house instead of a $50 million dollar one. $430k a year in property taxes?​

Nice fricking beard...

b90e0966b59c0f595c51836222f9ad45.jpeg

He *looks* like he's broke.

Isn't he supposed to get like 10 million of the "hush" money back, that should supplement him a little?

Latest posts