Thomas Feeney the Alaskan Assassin

McHawkin

Hey, if Iowa is still looking for a point guard in 2010 maybe they should look up Thomas Feeney from Alaska. Has Iowa ever recruited Alaska before? You insiders, tell the coaching staff our point guard solution might be hiding up in Anchorage. You never know where you'll find the hidden gems. At least it would be a fun recruiting trip.

Thomas Feeney - College Basketball Recruiting 2010 - ESPN

Hey, they landed Fuller out of Mesa, Arizona, so I think this coaching staff can handle locking down a recruit from Anchorage, Alaska. Besides, I've read that this kid doesn't really mind about location, and he has visited Wisconsin.

Hey, they landed Fuller out of Mesa, Arizona, so I think this coaching staff can handle locking down a recruit from Anchorage, Alaska. Besides, I've read that this kid doesn't really mind about location, and he has visited Wisconsin.

Alfrod landed Fuller. Todd just kept him.

False.

The only recruit that is on this team that was technically Alford's is Jarryd Cole.
The freshman and sophomores are Lickliter's - Gatens is a legacy recruit, so he's no one's in that regard.

Thanks for answering for me. Futhermore, I believe one Joel Cornette was the lead recruiter for Fuller.

Send Cornette "the Hornet" up to Alaska to capture the Alaskan Assassin Tom Feeney. Tell Feeney we will give him the #47 jersey, and give him the instant nickname AK-47.

haha this is Thomas reporting live from Anchorage, iowa would be a cool spot to take my game to the next level. still havent found a school to commit too so lets work on iowa guys lol!

that Ak-47 nickname sounds cool too!

Thanks for answering for me. Futhermore, I believe one Joel Cornette was the lead recruiter for Fuller.

Send Cornette "the Hornet" up to Alaska to capture the Alaskan Assassin Tom Feeney. Tell Feeney we will give him the #47 jersey, and give him the instant nickname AK-47.
But Allegiant Air has a cheap flight to Mesa. Do they have one to Alaska?

haha this is Thomas reporting live from Anchorage, iowa would be a cool spot to take my game to the next level. still havent found a school to commit too so lets work on iowa guys lol!

that Ak-47 nickname sounds cool too!

I have no idea if this is Thomas, but the IP address checks out as one from a high school in Anchorage.

That's pretty rad.

Hey, if Iowa is still looking for a point guard in 2010 maybe they should look up Thomas Feeney from Alaska. Has Iowa ever recruited Alaska before? You insiders, tell the coaching staff our point guard solution might be hiding up in Anchorage. You never know where you'll find the hidden gems. At least it would be a fun recruiting trip.

Hold on there, bubba. Within the last couple of weeks you were here acting like an "insider" yourself and telling us there was big news coming (that you couldn't disclose to us) and that you knew we wouldn't be taking Williams or Alexander at PG.

So what's up now? Hmmm?

Hold on there, bubba. Within the last couple of weeks you were here acting like an "insider" yourself and telling us there was big news coming (that you couldn't disclose to us) and that you knew we wouldn't be taking Williams or Alexander at PG.

So what's up now? Hmmm?

There is some pretty big news (good news) coming regarding one of the 2010 recruits, but I can't spill the beans.

I have no idea if this is Thomas, but the IP address checks out as one from a high school in Anchorage.

That's pretty rad.

Double rad!!! I didn't even notice this, but if it is you Thomas you should have your high school or AAU coach get in touch with the Hawkeye staff.

That's pretty rad.

Good thing this board does such a good job of painting Hawkeye basketball in a positive light, so any recruits reading it will see how much we support our team and players, especially the walk-ons.

There is some pretty big news (good news) coming regarding one of the 2010 recruits, but I can't spill the beans.

Somehow I feel I'm going to regret extending the game, but when you say "one of the 2010 recruits," are you talking about someone who signed with us last Fall, or someone else?

If you are from Alaska I'd have to guess that any location is just fine. I assume he'll break the hearts of the state schools.

Somehow I feel I'm going to regret extending the game, but when you say "one of the 2010 recruits," are you talking about someone who signed with us last Fall, or someone else?

Don't give this guy anymore attention because that is all he wants with his comments.

Also to the people sucking up to an 18 year old, please stop.

Freddy, don't listen to IAJay, he/she is just jealous. The good news is about one of the recruits that signed last fall.

False.

The only recruit that is on this team that was technically Alford's is Jarryd Cole.
The freshman and sophomores are Lickliter's - Gatens is a legacy recruit, so he's no one's in that regard.

Sorry Stormin' but have to call you out on the Gaten's comment. While Matt is a legacy in today's recruiting world I really don't believe being a legacy matters as much to the kids. Maybe it did to Matt but when you look around , i.e. - Sampson at Minny, you find plenty of legacy's playing somewhere else.

It is still up to the coaching staffs to convince the legacy to come to the university.

If just being a legacy was the determining factor Ms. Stokes would be coming to Iowa not Wisconsin and the entire Bohannan family would have played at Iowa (sigh).

Last edited:

Latest posts