The official Muck Michigan Go Iowa for the Big Ten Title Game thread

Fryowa

Administrator
Seriously this offense makes me want to quit the Hawks.
See ya later.

Being a fan doesnt come with conditions. People who put conditions on their team and fanhood are called bandwagon fuckstick douche rockets.

I don’t think you are one of those, but don’t fucking become one.

Embrace the suck. It’s your birthright

BigD

Unless Paddy gets hurt I think the QB job is his from here on out and going on into next year.

briney11

Well, this may sound stupid, but I think that it's probably time to open up the playbook. Unless BF already has and what we've been seeing is it.

dahlhawk

Harbaugh isn’t going to turn it over. Like the Waterboy, coach is taking the D out of the game. Brian it’s time to get your “manhood” back. Brian are you afraid of coach Harbaugh? Visualize him as a baby, that shouldn’t be hard.

Ben Rumson

If I have to watch that fucking taco Bell commercial one more time I'm breaking the fucking tv. What a stupid fucking commercial!

BigD

Besides the fact that he hides under his mommies dress and his daddy’s wallet, someone justify Brian returning as OC?????

Garandx

Besides the fact that he hides under his mommies dress and his daddy’s wallet, someone justify Brian returning as OC?????
Our AD Is a spineless fuckwit who is scared of change and knows the old white donors love a good outback or C1 bowl and that's just fine.

Latest posts