The Last Indiana Scoring Drive

eyekwah

Surprise it hasn't been brought up. On the fourth and one about the Iowa ten yard line Howard's knee was down before the ball broke the plane of the first down lane. Glad it didn't matter, but it was a play that should have been reviewed.

Was listening on the radio and Dolph never mentioned it. The refs were inconsistent that game.

Surprise it hasn't been brought up. On the fourth and one about the Iowa ten yard line Howard's knee was down before the ball broke the plane of the first down lane. Glad it didn't matter, but it was a play that should have been reviewed.

Indy benefitted from several "generous" spots. And, evidently, they have the cleanest blocking in all of NCAA football given the fact no holds were called on them...

But credit where it's due, they are a tough team and they didn't give up until the better end.

It was brought up on the broadcast, his knee was down. The play does matter, a 8 point win instead of a 15 point win may cost IOWA a spot in the poll.

Was listening on the radio and Dolph never mentioned it. The refs were inconsistent that game.

Before I type anything I'm obviously an Iowa fan. But yes, it appeared to me Indiana benefited from a few good spots and what it looked like we're several holds on the edge although Iowa took some bad angles as well.

It's also worth noting many Indiana fans before the game were nice and fun to talk with. But as far as knowledge of the game goes once the game started, they should stick with basketball.

The refs as a whole in college football are a concern. In the Nebraska game at what point did the MSU player force the receiver out of bounds? It was reviewed and ruled he was forced out. On the replay I didn't see it at all. Am I wrong?

Before I type anything I'm obviously an Iowa fan. But yes, it appeared to me Indiana benefited from a few good spots and what it looked like we're several holds on the edge although Iowa took some bad angles as well.

It's also worth noting many Indiana fans before the game were nice and fun to talk with. But as far as knowledge of the game goes once the game started, they should stick with basketball.

The refs as a whole in college football are a concern. In the Nebraska game at what point did the MSU player force the receiver out of bounds? It was reviewed and ruled he was forced out. On the replay I didn't see it at all. Am I wrong?
The key to the MSU-Nebraska call was that there was contact and once there is contact it can not be reviewed. So the most important part of the call was the initial call as it is in most cases. Had the refs said he wasn't forced out it would have stood, too. If there was no contact it could have been reviewed though.

Latest posts