The Hawks wore Gold.

Make a couple small changes, put it to the tune of "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald," and you might have something.
I was thinking along the lines of the Willy Wonka terror tunnel.

There's no earthly way of knowing

Which direction we are going

There's no way to know where we're rowing

Or which way the rivers flowing

Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing, cause the boat shows no signs of slowing....

The Fitzgerald story would be an instant classic if ever made into a movie. But the surviving family members have repeatedly kee-boshed it. In fact now that the ship's bell and other artifacts have been retrieved they don't even allow diving at the sight anymore.

I was thinking along the lines of the Willy Wonka terror tunnel.

There's no earthly way of knowing

Which direction we are going

There's no way to know where we're rowing

Or which way the rivers flowing

Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing, cause the boat shows no signs of slowing.

The Fitzgerald story would be an instant classic if ever made into a movie. But the surviving family members have repeatedly kee-boshed it. In fact now that the ship's bell and other artifacts have been retrieved they don't even allow diving at the sight anymore.
That scene freaked me the F out bro.

Well there's always this little number
That song always brings back memories of Beavis and Butt-head getting into Mr Van Driessen's eight tracks and popping them in the toaster, running them through the dishwasher, etc.

Who knows what today's kids might do with them. They might think its a new type of dental floss for all I know.

Latest posts