The female clown team has

judzeehawk

an ass for a coach. He should of gotten a T. Now where he really shines is by shoving his assistant coach. Lol Hey tubby keep your mask on so you don't spit all over everybody!

Last edited:
Did you see that Joens dad going absolutely ape-s$%t at the end of regulation?! Maybe him & Polturd will get ejected together.

Did you see that Joens dad going absolutely ape-s$%t at the end of regulation?! Maybe him & Polturd will get ejected together.
That was embarrassing. Total asshat. So much so that they kept showing him for entertainment. Having said that, he was wrong about every call he was bitching about except the foul no call at the end of regulation. She got hacked.

That was embarrassing. Total asshat. So much so that they kept showing him for entertainment. Having said that, he was wrong about every call he was bitching about except the foul no call at the end of regulation. She got hacked.
I agree for the most part. BUT, with the jump ball call at the end of regulation, the review, there must not be a (in your cylinder) rule like the men have. We saw a review with Luka during the tournament that went his way and he had his elbows extended more that the cyclone girl did. Just a point I wanted to make. JMO!

I agree for the most part. BUT, with the jump ball call at the end of regulation, the review, there must not be a (in your cylinder) rule like the men have. We saw a review with Luka during the tournament that went his way and he had his elbows extended more that the cyclone girl did. Just a point I wanted to make. JMO!
Yes, that's another one that had me scratching my head. I just assumed that, because they reviewed it, they knew the rule because they same thing we all say.

Latest posts