Tavaun Smith

BILLBUCKNER

Is our best WR and perhaps our best offensive player and GD and Jake cannot figure out ways to get the damn ball to him more than a couple of times a game. Where can I find stats for the game? I only saw the ball thrown one time to Smith? For a TD that he created.

Same with Parker. It's like we don't want to waste a play on something that might not work but we waste play after play after play on Weisman stretches.

Smith, and to a lesser extent, Powell were extremely underutilized this year. That is either on coaches or on JR...which...in turn...is again on the coaches.

Powell is now gone...and Smith? Who knows.

Like the isu, md, and minny games...this loss is gonna stay with me. Unfortunately, no game to look forward to now.

So ******.

Is our best WR and perhaps our best offensive player and GD and Jake cannot figure out ways to get the damn ball to him more than a couple of times a game. Where can I find stats for the game? I only saw the ball thrown one time to Smith? For a TD that he created.

It's because he is a deep threat and that is what our QB doesn't do well.

I would be pretty "ticked off" if I was Smith. He's an obvious talent and they can't get him the ball. Starting to make a lot of sense why Willies got out of town. Our receivers were actually a strength of our team this year and Davis and Ruddock couldn't do anything about it.

It's the KF game plan that doesn't alow playmakers to get the ball. And with a weak arm at the qb a lot of big plays missed today.