Sweet 16

Purdue vs Tennessee is going to be a very entertaining game

This is one of the most interesting Sweet Sixteens ever

Every team not named Oregon has a chance to win the Whole Enchilada

And who knows, the Ducks might surprise everyone

They have so far

I will check out FSU/Gonzaga, Purdue/Tennessee. I have to get up early tomorrow so I do not know if I can hang in there for the late games.

Rooting for Purdue. Even though I am not a fan of their style of play. Everyone standing around while one guy jacks up shots.....reminds me of late 90's, early 2000's NBA. Painter has made it work so kudos to him.

Painter making Edwards a 2 guard. Is that a wrinkle or did i not pay attention to the conference?

Both games going well so far. I like upsets but won’t cheer for the ACC or FSU. And of course I’m for Purdue and against Tennessee.

Gonzaga's D is Very Good

They pass the ball Very Well

How sweet it would be to have the Zags win it all

Boilermakers taking it to the Volunteers

Hope they beat them by 20

Painter making Edwards a 2 guard. Is that a wrinkle or did i not pay attention to the conference?
It's weird. The two teams I watch the most in B1G play are Iowa and Wisconsin. Purdue played both only once, January 3 and 11 respectively. That was a long time ago.

In another development, it looks like Purdue is making the Admiral walk the plank. Maybe Schofield wasted too much time hating Iowa and talking about himself.

Tennessee trying to get up into Carsten Edwards with tight D and he is blowing right past those chumps and heading to the rack. Hoping Fran can find some speed at the point guard soon. That is such a weapon.

It's weird. The two teams I watch the most in B1G play are Iowa and Wisconsin. Purdue played both only once, January 3 and 11 respectively. That was a long time ago.

In another development, it looks like Purdue is making the Admiral walk the plank. Maybe Schofield wasted too much time hating Iowa and talking about himself.

AcademicFrailEft-small.gif