Surprise Surprise the Clown...Mesa got it wrong.

If Notre Dame joins a conference it'll be the Big 10 or the Big East. And I only see that happening if the superconferences come into play.

One Big 12 administrator said there continues to be interest in gauging Arkansas' potential interest in joining the Big 12

I'll go ahead and gauge that for you... it's zero.

i'm sure clownnation is shocked. :)

seemed like a match made in heaven. like a glove in hand......not OJ's hand, however....

clowns - suckas.

One Big 12 administrator said there continues to be interest in gauging Arkansas' potential interest in joining the Big 12

I'll go ahead and gauge that for you... it's zero.

Hmmm.

Remain semi-competitive in a very stable league or become semi-competitive in a league that is held together with duct tape and chewing gum.

Oh come one Mesa, you hang around here all day. At least be man enough to come on here and admit you were delusional and we were all right.

i talked with a big12 fan just this weekend and he was pretty delusional also. do they really think with teams like colorado, nebraska, and now A&M leaving that these other schools would be chomping at the bit to get in?

no one will want in to this conference with Texas looking down the road at independence.

smu? maybe.

byu? maybe. would love to see the Mormons whip up on the clownies like the Utes did.

Also where is Mesa's brother cyclone17 that said ND was 100x more likely to join the Big 12 then the Big Ten?

Since when is orangebloods anonymous sources the bible? I thought the SEC was also happy with its 12 team configuration? How is A/M going to get in? WTF do you guys even care? You are so butthurt by ND flipping you the bird twice it is ridiculous. The Big 12 adds BYU, and we wait and see what the SEC does to balance their conference. If they add an ACC team, this all settles down. IF they try to add three more, the race is on, and the craziness begins.

Last edited:
brett108;497401[B said:
]Since when is orangebloods anonymous sources the bible? I thought the SEC was also happy with its 12 team configuration? [/B]How i A/M going to get in? WTF do you guys even care? You are so butthurt by ND flipping you the bird twice it is ridiculous. The Big 12 adds BYU, and we wait and see what the SEC does to balance their conference. If they add an ACC team, this all settles down. IF they try to add three more, the race is on, and the craziness begins.

Texas A&M is going. It's not if, it's when. Like most fans here, I couldn't care less what Notre Dame does. I like the B1G at 12 teams. The Big 12 is going to be fighting to stay alive as a top conference, if you want to call it that.

Since when is orangebloods anonymous sources the bible? I thought the SEC was also happy with its 12 team configuration? How i A/M going to get in? WTF do you guys even care? You are so butthurt by ND flipping you the bird twice it is ridiculous. The Big 12 adds BYU, and we wait and see what the SEC does to balance their conference. If they add an ACC team, this all settles down. IF they try to add three more, the race is on, and the craziness begins.

Where did I say it was? Your boy 17 is the one that always brough up Orangebloods and how ND was almost a shoe in to join the Big 12 because the AD's are buddies.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you don't think A&M is going to the SEC, it is probably time to pull your head out of the sand or your a$$.

Since when is orangebloods anonymous sources the bible? I thought the SEC was also happy with its 12 team configuration? How is A/M going to get in? WTF do you guys even care? You are so butthurt by ND flipping you the bird twice it is ridiculous. The Big 12 adds BYU, and we wait and see what the SEC does to balance their conference. If they add an ACC team, this all settles down. IF they try to add three more, the race is on, and the craziness begins.

pretty brett = butt hurt.

The BigTwelve should no longer be an AQ conference.

In all honesty, the other AQ conferences should push that idea if they want to end this mess right now.

It isn't, except for when the news is potentially positive for ISU and/or the B12. Try to keep up.

If you think that B1G/Iowa fans didn't think Notre Dame was going to join the B12 because they've spurned the B1g twice in the past....well, you're as far off base as your evaluation of Marcus Coker.

It isn't, except for when the news is potentially positive for ISU and/or the B12. Try to keep up.

If you think that B1G/Iowa fans didn't think Notre Dame was going to join the B12 because they've spurned the B1g twice in the past....well, you're as far off base as your evaluation of Marcus Coker.

....and shonn greene.......

Is this enough evidence that A&M is now leaving the Big 12?

Report: A&M Notifies Big 12 It Will Withdraw - ABC News

Last edited:

Latest posts