StorminSpank...

Gohawks123

With all the bad rumors recently...we need an upbeat kool-aid drinkin post. Lay one on me! P.S. - I appreciate your videos and analysis...

Spank you honestly think we have a chance vs Purdue?

I drink more kool-aid then most of the guys on here but I dont even see that as possible.

What are your thoughts about the transfer talk? Brommer ok, but Fuller and AT would be big losses.

Boy do I feel bad for Gatens, wish he was a few years older and could have been on the team with Horner, Brunner, etc.

Tyler Smith and Jake Kelly are coming back!

whats really depressing is that if you compiled a team with the transfers from the past two years it would be better than the team we have. How bad would this Iowa team get beat by the following team:

C-Palmer
F-T Smith
G-Freeman
G-Peterson
G-Kelly
Bench - Davis

wouldnt even be close

whats really depressing is that if you compiled a team with the transfers from the past two years it would be better than the team we have. How bad would this Iowa team get beat by the following team:

C-Palmer
F-T Smith
G-Freeman
G-Peterson
G-Kelly
Bench - Davis

wouldnt even be close

Whoops, forgot this was a kool-aid thread....sorry to be a downer!

My personal hope for this team was to ruin someone else's season. I was hoping it would be ISU. Now I'm hoping it's Northwestern. We need to return the favor for football.

My personal hope for this team was to ruin someone else's season. I was hoping it would be ISU. Now I'm hoping it's Northwestern. We need to return the favor for football.

We're trying to ruin our season all on our own, thank you very much. ;)

What kool-aid thread would be complete without:

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Latest posts