Stay classy tO$U

I hate OSU as much as the next guy but that guy getting in trouble? I fricking hope not.

If you're stupid enough to run on the field during a football game, you should expect to get knocked the F out. I can't believe people would be shocked at that. It's happened many times.

[video=youtube;fC3xNSiRTDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3xNSiRTDc[/video]

I think he did the right thing. If someone is dumb enough to run out on the field during a live game they deserve it.

Kid was an idiot to run on the field but a body slam by coach roid rage is even worse. Detain the kid for security. Now I'd love to be the kid's lawyer.

Kid was an idiot to run on the field but a body slam by coach roid rage is even worse. Detain the kid for security. Now I'd love to be the kid's lawyer.

These are my thoughts exactly - if this moron was brandishing some kind of weapon, then hell yes deal with it with extreme prejudice. But that was clearly not the case Mr tough guy couldn't pass up on the opportunity to show off his stone cold Steve Austin moves. That's assault, brotha. I'd happily line my pockets with OSU's money if I were a lawyer.

Vigilante behavior is all fun & games until your face is being ground into a dirty 7-11 floor mat because the hero in line behind you mistakenly thought he saw you slip a pack of doublemint gum in your pocket.

Thats what you should get. As soon as you get on the field then you are putting players in danger. You are in the wrong when you enter the field and the players or coaches should not have to gauge what you are going to do.

Thats what you should get. As soon as you get on the field then you are putting players in danger. You are in the wrong when you enter the field and the players or coaches should not have to gauge what you are going to do.
Exactly. Too many crazy bastards out there to even take a chance on what he could do. There should be zero tolerance for this. Some out there may remember the Monica Seles (tennis player) incident years ago. Guy walks up behind her during a tennis tournament and stabs her.

Im not sure i agree with the player safety being concern just cause they ran onto the field. Its disruptive and pathetic but suddenly because they run onto the field it means theyre a threat of voilence? So the fans sitting next to this lunatic dont deserve being secured from him but players/coaches do?

Why? To drain the kid's and likely his parents' savings in pursuit of a frivolous, un-winnable lawsuit? Keep padding those fees, Councilor.

Latest posts