Sparty’s priorities

What’s your issue with it being moved? You wanna promote your covid opinions go do it on HR.

Over your head. The point of my post went. I’m sorry. I’ll talk slower next time.

The point was not about whether to wear a mask or get jabbed with an experimental substance but Sparty’s hypocrisy in not holding in-person classes yet allowing unmasked crowds into Breslin Center where they’ll be opening their mouths and exhaling potential Covid droplets cheering for the Cheating Izzos.

Clear enough, or do you need me to explain it again?

Have a good day, sir.

Last edited:
Over your head. The point of my post went. I’m sorry. I’ll talk slower next time.

The point was not about whether to wear a mask or get jabbed with an experimental substance but Sparty’s hypocrisy in not holding in-person classes yet allowing unmasked crowds into Breslin Center where they’ll be opening their mouths and exhaling potential Covid droplets cheering for the Cheating Izzos.

Have a good day, sir.
Regardless, posting covid garbage isn't allowed on the main boards.

You did it trying to start shit because you knew it would get moved.

Clear enough, or do you need me to explain it again? You should just make it easier and ban yourself.

Have a good day, sir.

I'll parallel that with ................. it's similar to our current government officials being fine with open borders or not really worrying about illegal people flooding our borders.....DURING A FUCKING PANDEMIC!!

I mean they may have their reasons, but, one would think during a health crisis, they'd want to do more to protect the citizens of this country. I guess needing to expand their voting base is more important to them, regardless of the risk and damage.

Latest posts