So how bad are the RB injuries?

airbhg_design.png

AIRBHG | Black Heart Gold Shirts

Both will be ok.... status next week is uncertain

Was Garmon's elbow dislocated? Kind of looked like it on TV. More worried about Bullock, he was out cold and would have fallen on his face trying to walk off if the trainers had caught him. With the concussion rules the way they are no way he plays next week.

Was Garmon's elbow dislocated? Kind of looked like it on TV. More worried about Bullock, he was out cold and would have fallen on his face trying to walk off if the trainers had caught him. With the concussion rules the way they are no way he plays next week.

I agree about Damon. Haven't seen anything official on Garmon but if it is dislocated he is pry out 3 weeks.

I heard Garmin elbow was dislocated, and that Bullock did lose consciousness after the hit.:(

I heard Garmin elbow was dislocated, and that Bullock did lose consciousness after the hit.:(

Was dislocated, they put it back in right away and he was seen bending it shortly after. Maybe Ferentz finally had enough of a certain someone and used FB's from then on.

Bullock was out cold. Likely out at least next week. I am pretty sure Garmon's elbow was dislocated. Kind of a fluke play too, big huge hole and tripped over a lineman's foot, put his arm down, and bam. it looked ugly. My guess is he would be lucky to be back in 3 weeks.

Speaking of RB... how long til Canzeri sees the field?? I believe he was dressed today.

Not too long ago KF said he hadn't been cleared for contact yet, but he was practicing in pads. Probably won't be playing this year unless a couple more go down. Malloy still hasn't played either that I've seen.

Not too long ago KF said he hadn't been cleared for contact yet, but he was practicing in pads. Probably won't be playing this year unless a couple more go down. Malloy still hasn't played either that I've seen.

Malloy got sick on Tuesday. Don't think he was even at the game.

So going into next week, I can only think of 4 backs available to suit up. Rogers, Weisman, Malloy, and Dawson. I guess you could throw Canzeri in there as well but I doubt we see him until after the bye week at the earliest if at all this year. Am I forgetting about anyone? Are there any more fullbacks on the roster?

5-6 weeks seems a little long, I'd think maybe 2 or 3

It wll depend on how long his symptoms persist. Once those go away, he will need to pass his post concussion tests. Trainers/medical team will use caution to make sure that he does not come back too soon.

Don't want to be stupid like they were with ARob.

People who make money to coach football shouldn't kill those that don't get paid money to play it.

On a side note, no way Bullock should have been carrying the rock that much and Garmon shouldn't be running between the tackles yet. Neither kid is built to stand that punishment at this point. Seriously, you don't need AIRBHG if you are ****bent on killing your backs yourself.

Last edited:

Latest posts