Shamond Greenwood to Okie State

With two WRs already in the fold, and possible commitments from Martin/Hippenhammer coming, I wonder if Iowa backed off. Some other sites had predicted Greenwood to Iowa a while back. Any insight Rob?

With two WRs already in the fold, and possible commitments from Martin/Hippenhammer coming, I wonder if Iowa backed off. Some other sites had predicted Greenwood to Iowa a while back. Any insight Rob?
The relationship went south a while back after those predictions.

Same thing happened with Bell as well. Iowa is focused on Martin, Hippenhammer, and Buckley (long shot, but still trying) from what I hear.

LC Greenwood? On Offense? Steel Curtain fans won't like. Of course I remember him for this:

And the response:

Same thing happened with Bell as well. Iowa is focused on Martin, Hippenhammer, and Buckley (long shot, but still trying) from what I hear.

anything new on Buckley? A&M has a cult-like following down here in TX. I don't see us getting him, unless theres something I'm missing.

I don't think we'll know anything more about Buckley until the season. He and Boyce both have said they will officially visit. That just has to happen.

If we're to believe what we read, A&M and UT both need to show significant progress this year for their coaches to get some footing. I think we need to root for both programs to struggle. That's not only good for this class but the upcoming ones. And A&M's schedule is brutal.

I don't think we'll know anything more about Buckley until the season. He and Boyce both have said they will officially visit. That just has to happen.

If we're to believe what we read, A&M and UT both need to show significant progress this year for their coaches to get some footing. I think we need to root for both programs to struggle. That's not only good for this class but the upcoming ones. And A&M's schedule is brutal.

Yeah, if neither visit there is a 0% chance they come here. If we get them in for a visit and A&M struggles or Texas struggles I like our chances.