Screwing Nebraska....a great article

Waaah. Iowa had this same schedule last season. It's normal for the Big Ten.

To Nebraska I say, the beatings - get use to it... This aint the Big Twelve North...

Iowa doesn't play Illinois or Purdue this year, neither made a bowl game last year. Iowa's non conference schedule also includes two bowl teams from last year, where Nebraska's non-conf is nothing more than a rumor, with the lone 2009 bowl team being Idaho.

Suck it up Huskers.

Iowa doesn't play Illinois or Purdue this year, neither made a bowl game last year. Iowa's non conference schedule also includes two bowl teams from last year, where Nebraska's non-conf is nothing more than a rumor, with the lone 2009 bowl team being Idaho.

Suck it up Huskers.
Couldn't of said it better boss!!! They cry constantly that they are a dominate team. Well be dominate then...

I love it how we stuck it to those stupid fuskers. This aint no big 12 wimp area, this is big 10 country. Where the big boys play. Boom there goes the dynamite. I tell you what if those boys dont like the the way we do things in big 10 world well kick them back to the big 12 with there tail between there legs. We will dominate those losers so bad thell turn shades of pink. LOL next season is going to be so bad. Hey maybe we should look into if they do bad enough they half to hand back all those NCs they won. I mean they didnt deserve them playing the likes of those big 12 north losers. Next year is going to be awsome.:D

Latest posts