Scoreboard pics

Bordone

Hey was hoping someone could help me out with a decent picture of the scoreboard from the 2017 OSU game? I have a shared work space where I work and I live in Columbus so I wanted to put the scoreboards for the 04 and 17 games up on my dual monitors for wallpapers. I have a pic of the 04 game but wasn't at the 2017 one.

Thanks

I'd put this one up instead. I splurged and bought a poster of this picture. I put it in a frame along with our two tickets from the game to hang in my man cave.

AR-171109580.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Thanks for the pics. I ended up just taking a screen shot of Urban Meyer looking depressed during the game that had the score in one corner and a worst defeat list in the other.

I was at the game and have multiple pictures of the scoreboard at various points in the game where it was abundantly clear there was no way in hell we could choke it away. They are on an old iPhone 5s so I don't know how good they will look. It will take me awhile to find the phone and retrieve the pictures, but if you are still interested in just scoreboard pics, I can make that happen.

Latest posts