Say what you want.......

ForeverHawk

But I do not believe there are any rational fans on this site that wouldn’t have taken 23 wins and a second game in the NCAA tournament at the beginning of the year. Fire Fran!

Well Vinci started out hot and JBo was sleeping. Down five at half under those circumstances isn’t so bad. Like I said at half time this is what the Bo and his brothers live for.

Oh one more thing............. GREAT GAME GARZA!!!!!!!!

Fran's learning. It took coaching to get his players back together after how shitty the game started. Now, if we can just get him to stop playing man2man D...

Fran did way better with substitutes today.. The saying sometimes less is more that finally happened today and no way that happens if this was a regular season game :cool:... probably have 25+ wins and better seed if he did this all season..

Would love to see Colgate pull the upset over the Vols, just wishful thinking on my part though. That said, I can see the Hawks beating Tennessee. Garza and Weiskamp are leading this team. Baer is also playing some of his best basketball of his career down the stretch. JBo is just being JBo. Let's go to the Sweet Sixteen! Go Hawks!

Would love to see Colgate pull the upset over the Vols, just wishful thinking on my part though. That said, I can see the Hawks beating Tennessee. Garza and Weiskamp are leading this team. Baer is also playing some of his best basketball of his career down the stretch. JBo is just being JBo. Let's go to the Sweet Sixteen! Go Hawks!

It’s March Madness and anything can happen.

Great win for the team. Really glad that Cook gets a shot at redemption vs. Tennessee. Would have been a terrible way to end the season in terms of individual stats had we lost. Tough game hopefully he bounces back. We're really going to need him to step up against Tennessee. 1-9 shooting and all the missed layups could kill us.

Colgate's zone defense gave Tennessee fits. This could be the recipe in beating them. Hawks need to prevent the Vols from driving the lane and getting easy baskets inside. Make them try and beat us from three point land. Hawks need to keep feeding our bigs inside and get to the foul line. Colgate exposed some weaknesses against the Vols. If Colgate's leading scorer hadn't lost a contact lens and having to sit the rest of the way, they may have beat them.

Great win for the team. Really glad that Cook gets a shot at redemption vs. Tennessee. Would have been a terrible way to end the season in terms of individual stats had we lost. Tough game hopefully he bounces back. We're really going to need him to step up against Tennessee. 1-9 shooting and all the missed layups could kill us.
I got the Ronnie Harmon vibe....last game going out, etc......embarrassing.......another game....oh snap. Probably should come back next year if his pride allows it....

Colgate's zone defense gave Tennessee fits. This could be the recipe in beating them. Hawks need to prevent the Vols from driving the lane and getting easy baskets inside. Make them try and beat us from three point land. Hawks need to keep feeding our bigs inside and get to the foul line. Colgate exposed some weaknesses against the Vols. If Colgate's leading scorer hadn't lost a contact lens and having to sit the rest of the way, they may have beat them.
We do know how to play zone...

TC will rule!!!

Fran's learning. It took coaching to get his players back together after how shitty the game started. Now, if we can just get him to stop playing man2man D...

We get killed by high ball screen pick and roll action. If we stayed in Man defense Cinci would have been content dribbling for 20 second and then running the pick and roll and kill us with it. We are so bad at man to man that I don’t know why we even play it. Now I could see short stretches of it if they get hot vs the zone some, but otherwise we are what we are, much better at zone than man.

We get killed by high ball screen pick and roll action. If we stayed in Man defense Cinci would have been content dribbling for 20 second and then running the pick and roll and kill us with it. We are so bad at man to man that I don’t know why we even play it. Now I could see short stretches of it if they get hot vs the zone some, but otherwise we are what we are, much better at zone than man.
Listening to this interview, I'd bet $$ we start out in man vs Tennessee. It's weird how he just doesn't get it. Is there a way to organize an intervention?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/26333963

Latest posts