Santreal Henderson

Read a post, today, on the other site, saying he is down to 3

IOWA, oklahoma or florida for final official visits.

That sounds like pretty good news, considering that our Head Coach is an Offensive line coach!

That sounds like pretty good news, considering that our Head Coach is an Offensive line coach!

It was actually Iowa, OU, or Miami for the final visit. He's visiting UF this weekend.

It sounds like to me his dad wants nothing to do with Iowa, when he was asked about Seantrel's unofficial visit to Iowa he replied that they have also taken many unofficials to Minny.

To me it sounds like his dad want OSU or USC he had nothing but praise for those two schools.

Hopefully Seantrel can become a man and make this his own decision, not his fathers.... I doubt he comes to Iowa though.

He's not coming to Iowa. I say OSU, Miami, or USC (most likely). With that said, it is disappointing because you would think if Iowa were ever to pull in a top 5 player, it would be an offensive lineman.

I read on Miami's scout site that Henderson is going to take his last official visit to Miami. This likely means one of two things. Optimistically, it means he knows enough about Iowa to make an informed decision regarding the school. Pessimistically, it means Iowa is out of the running.

He may just want to get a free trip to Miami. If his timing is right he will take the trip while the Hawks are down there and get to see them in the Orange Bowl :)

Henderson was interviewed on rivals radio on Monday. He gave his top 5 and didn't mention Iowa in his top 5 or at any other point of the interview. FWIW

I dont think Iowa is in the running for this guy. We as fans like to think we are in the running but this kid just doesnt want to play for Iowa. I think he visited Iowa as a gesture to John Alt and that is it. If developing into a great lineman and a top 5 pick was his goal he would come to Iowa but I think he wants to go to a team that puts up points and contends for National Championships on a yearly basis. Iowa would be a great pick for him but I dont think it happens.......

He's down to three for his final visit only---his first four are USC, OSU, Florida, and Notre Dame.

Latest posts