Rugumball

I think he was dinged up early. That and a true freshman make it hard. But remember King against LSU as a freshman? Hopefully Rugumba can follow that path

He made some plays, but he was beat numerous times and was fortunate that their QB sucked tonite. Oh, and he's been playing nickel back all year....where 'daphuq' have you been? Sober up............

He made some plays, but he was beat numerous times and was fortunate that their QB sucked tonite. Oh, and he's been playing nickel back all year....where 'daphuq' have you been? Sober up............
Jackson was early in the year too but, yeah he's been out there a lot

Gair has a future. big safety that can run.

He's a senior down to his final games. He started at PITT a couple of years ago and did well never to get a real shot. What could have been. Toss in Rumgamba, Faith getting more reps with Bazata being hurt and walla we get improved play. If we could have gotten Mends/Jones in for Bower I would bet money this would be a much better defense.

Too funny we finally make personnel changes after the season is over.

He's a senior down to his final games. He started at PITT a couple of years ago and did well never to get a real shot. What could have been. Toss in Rumgamba, Faith getting more reps with Bazata being hurt and walla we get improved play. If we could have gotten Mends/Jones in for Bower I would bet money this would be a much better defense.

Too funny we finally make personnel changes after the season is over.
You're an idiot. Bower has been about the most consistent player on the defense, and he played lights out tonite. Yeah, Mends and Jones are better, lol....You're 'special' alright..........P.S., I'll bet you money Bower is 3rd team or honorable mention all B1G this year!

You're an idiot. Bower has been about the most consistent player on the defense, and he played lights out tonite. Yeah, Mends and Jones are better, lol....You're 'special' alright..........P.S., I'll bet you money Bower is 3rd team or honorable mention all B1G this year!

Well at least you didn't call him genetically defective.

Actually you kinda did. LOLOLOLtrollolololLOLOL

You had better watch the film with your unemployed D3 coaches and high school coaches before you report that he was lights out. Better yet, check with your sources at the Des Moines Register for expert analysis.

Bower is not good. If he ends up being 3rd team that's laughable and means that Mends/Jones would have been 1st or 2nd. The saving grace is there were enough plays made around him tonight and they finally replaced some of their other liabilities on D after the season was over.

He's slow as really good LBs go. As long as slightly above average speed is not required to make the play he is as good as any and does some really good things. He reads the plays and reacts as good as anybody. He just can't get there a lot of the time. These are things that people can see, but the things most can't see, like his leadership qualities and other tangibles like being able to detect offensive strategies may be the reason he is on the field. It's nice to have a solid defensive mind in the defensive huddle.

JMO

I noticed that manny got beat a couple times but man did he play aggressive. I really liked it. I noticed gair seemed to really be a huge asset in stopping the run game. I seen him fly in and make a few stops and he actually wrapped unlike miles

He's slow as really good LBs go. As long as slightly above average speed is not required to make the play he is as good as any and does some really good things. He reads the plays and reacts as good as anybody. He just can't get there a lot of the time. These are things that people can see, but the things most can't see, like his leadership qualities and other tangibles like being able to detect offensive strategies may be the reason he is on the field. It's nice to have a solid defensive mind in the defensive huddle.

JMO
He's the fastest LB on the team, you blithering idiot....I love how 'crazies' run your mouths about things you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about........I don't know 'what' you see, lol, but you 'crazies' on this site aren't 'most people', lol....

Mrs Bower, it isn't personal. Bower does seem to be in position most of the time. Had a good zone drop leading to an errant pass. But he consistently gets swallowed by lineman. He did make a solid play on a Peppers jet sweep.
His best play all night he still missed the tackle and needed King to clean it up on a screen.

He definitely did his job last night, but if you look up "blend in" in the dictionary his picture comes up

Last edited:

Latest posts