Rudock and Michigan

He should do fine at Michigan....talent level there is much higher than at Iowa. His strength...being a game manager...will work better in Ann Arbor. He will have better receivers and a running game to fall back on.

I guess that's that. I wish JR the best but I do think it's a mistake to let him play for another conference team. Is this unprecedented under our current coach?

He should do fine at Michigan....talent level there is much higher than at Iowa. His strength...being a game manager...will work better in Ann Arbor. He will have better receivers and a running game to fall back on.

Much better coaching as well.

Terrible decision on his part to go to Michigan. They have a terrible offense and an overrated coach. I saw him play a lot with Michigan and the Chicago Bears. I never thought too much of him

Second point, can't the University of Iowa put conditions on his transfer to keep him from going to other Big 10 teams? I believe they should contest this transfer.

Second point, can't the University of Iowa put conditions on his transfer to keep him from going to other Big 10 teams? I believe they should contest this transfer.
They can, Kirk purposefully didn't. Let Michigan have him, 3 yard-out route and all.

Rudock is a fantastic QB. He will do great at UM. Iowa will wish we had him back. Beth. will not do well. We have made another mistake. Sad.

Terrible decision on his part to go to Michigan. They have a terrible offense and an overrated coach. I saw him play a lot with Michigan and the Chicago Bears. I never thought too much of him

What does Harbaugh's playing ability have to do with his coaching ability? He brought Stanford back from the Pac-10 cellar and made them into an elite program in very short order. He had quite a bit of success in the NFL, but his style (which is much more effective at the college level) eventually began to wear thin with professional players.

And no, we shouldn't be contesting this. We (along with the rest of the country) raked Bo Ryan over the coals for all of the drama with Uthoff, but now we should keep Rudock from going to a conference school that won't play us this year (his last year of eligibility)?

The article is just an April fools day joke. Don't let it get to you also. My blood pressure is back to normal now.

There pretty happy with the news over on the Michigan boards. They probably didn't watch him play much though.

What does Harbaugh's playing ability have to do with his coaching ability? He brought Stanford back from the Pac-10 cellar and made them into an elite program in very short order. He had quite a bit of success in the NFL, but his style (which is much more effective at the college level) eventually began to wear thin with professional players.

And no, we shouldn't be contesting this. We (along with the rest of the country) raked Bo Ryan over the coals for all of the drama with Uthoff, but now we should keep Rudock from going to a conference school that won't play us this year (his last year of eligibility)?
He's just trying to get under everyone's skin. It's his thing. It's tiresome and annoying.

Rudock is a fantastic QB. He will do great at UM. Iowa will wish we had him back. Beth. will not do well. We have made another mistake. Sad.

Disagree with you there, 3 yard outs is not the way to move the football but that was Rudocks strength with his weak arm. Was smart and RIGHT move to move on to Beth as he is over all BETTER QB.

It was my mistake to take this joke seriously, sorry about that. All though Michigan still stinks, and their bloggers are not funny.

Latest posts