remember these idiots?

mrolympia

douglas-cash.jpg
jcdd.jpg
2456131799_08b1a416df.jpg

Thanks, I guess I truly had forgotten about them. Kirk did have some trouble issues over the years, didn’t he?

Did we ever find out where all that money came from? Was it all just financial aid money?

These guys are all in their 30’s now they probably cringe at those photos. Especially the dude rockin the NASCAR jacket.

Did we ever find out where all that money came from? Was it all just financial aid money?

These guys are all in their 30’s now they probably cringe at those photos. Especially the dude rockin the NASCAR jacket.

No shit. I had to go back up and look. Never saw a black man in NASCAR apparel before. Who knew.

City Boyz . . . stealing gear and selling smoke while living in a 3 br on the Strip thinking they are big ballers. What a shame. Dominique Douglas could have been special.

Weren't these guys in the same class as DJK? Kind of hilarious that DJK ended up being the best behaved out of that crop of receivers.

Dominique Douglas ended up an asshole in the federal prison program. He held a gun to someone’s head in a carjacking in Michigan. Stupid kid, lifetime criminal.

I guess that does explain Kirk's recruiting philosophy quite a bit.

Yes, you may have read many posts I have entered about those years around 2005-7 where some highly touted athletes didnt pan out because of attitude, etc. These are some of the players. I mentioned how this may have bit KF in a way that leads him to appreciate hardworking 2 and 3 star kids. Not sure but just wondered this.

Latest posts