REDEMPTION

Wundershozen

I can only remember one thing that burns in my mind, and more so, my heart. And that is a game winning FG for OSU as time expired to crown them B1G champs and put them into the Rose Bowl back in 2009. I have not forgotten, and in some ways I have not forgiven you KF. I appreciate where we are today but tomorrow is all that matters now. It is time for redemption and I believe in you and the Hawks! On Iowa!

Still ****** at conservative Kirk for that one. We had the ball on what, the 40 with about a minute 1/2 left.

And he sits on it.

We deserved to lose.

Still ****** at conservative Kirk for that one. We had the ball on what, the 40 with about a minute 1/2 left.

And he sits on it.

We deserved to lose.

If what happened then led to the evolution of the now and hopefully a National Championship, then I can and will forgive. It's still a great season but will it be remembered all the same? What coulda/shoulda/woulda been? I sure hope not.

I can only remember one thing that burns in my mind, and more so, my heart. And that is a game winning FG for OSU as time expired to crown them B1G champs and put them into the Rose Bowl back in 2009. I have not forgotten, and in some ways I have not forgiven you KF. I appreciate where we are today but tomorrow is all that matters now. It is time for redemption and I believe in you and the Hawks! On Iowa!

True freshman starting his first game. He had a pick overturned a few series before and there was the drive where he should have been picked off, but Moeiaki (sp?) made a great play that ended up in a long gain. They weren't in a great position to do anything. If you want to get angry for something, get angry because many of the players dropped balls that would won the game.

Also, time didn't expire as it was in overtime.

True freshman starting his first game. He had a pick overturned a few series before and there was the drive where he should have been picked off, but Moeiaki (sp?) made a great play that ended up in a long gain. They weren't in a great position to do anything. If you want to get angry for something, get angry because many of the players dropped balls that would won the game.

Also, time didn't expire as it was in overtime.

Please don't mistake my post for anger. My heart was broken and hasn't fully healed yet. A win vs MSU will heal that broken heart and then some!

A game. Its a game everyone.!! Yep, I was sad we lost, and yes, disappointed we ran out the clock. Forget it. Over it. Hawkeye football is not the be all and end all. Coaches make decisions. Players too.. So, here's to a great effort and hoping a victory today!! Sunday is next. And, so it goes...But, for today - enjoy it. Embrace it! And, of course, best of luck today - Go Hawks!!
Yes - loved the first 12 this season!!! 2 or 3 to go !!!