Proctor

No way in hell.

Here’s his offer list. That dude ain’t coming to Iowa and I wouldn’t blame him a bit.

Alabama, OSU, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Miami, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

That is a blue blood list there. Maybe KF will spring for a new combine or give dad a job on the staff.

If we could secure he OR Nwankpa, that would be huge. They are currently the top rated prospects at their positions in the nation, and Iowa just so happens to have great success in putting those positions in the NFL.
Fixed it for you.

Either you don't follow recruiting or you somehow missed that Miami perennially recruits 20-30 spots ahead of Iowa.
And how well has that worked out for them since 2003? (Hence the Nebby comparison)

How many of their vaulted recruits come from outside the boarders of their overrated state? How many from north of the Mason Dixon?

And how well has that worked out for them since 2003? (Hence the Nebby comparison)
Means nothing about how they perform. It means they get a whole bunch more 4 and 5 star recruits than we do.

You can be mad all you want and tell about me being sour grapes, but it doesn’t change anything. We’ve had exactly one five star in the last 15 years and that’s because his dad was a Hawk and he grew up loving the team.

Means nothing about how they perform. It means they get a whole bunch more 4 and 5 star recruits than we do.

You can be mad all you want and tell about me being sour grapes, but it doesn’t change anything. We’ve had exactly one five star in the last 15 years and that’s because his dad was a Hawk and he grew up loving the team.
I ain't mad Brah.

I also know we have little chance to bring him in.
We will most likely lose this kid, but I can damn near guarantee it is not going to be to Miami.

And seriously, my whole reason for posting was to call Miami the Nebraska of the East.

Would be nice to be able to lock down the state, especially with an OL prospect. But the glamour schools certainly have their siren song for kids at the upper end of their respective positions. Visions of natties and all that.

Latest posts