Preview, Prediction: Iowa-Nebraska Football

Grady

I expect the Huskers to start out fast, as they did vs us last year and last week vs the Badgers. Their run D actually looked pretty darn good vs Wisky last week, and I'm a bit concerned the Hawks will run and run and run, whether successful or not. If the Hawks can get through this game turnover-free, should be a W. Yesterday in my weekly email to family members far & wide I predicted the same exact score as Rob: 24-17 Hawks.

HuckFinn

I am looking for the Iowa D to play lights out after the MN game stats were presented to them by Phil Parker. I am sure he was polite, sympathetic, and easy on them. Or not.

hawkinn3

Not only are the players checked out in little red land, so are the coaches because none of them are coming back. They are looking for a reason so quit and this D on senior day will give it to them.

Iowa - 55
Losers - 0

HawksMN

I am looking for the Iowa D to play lights out after the MN game stats were presented to them by Phil Parker. I am sure he was polite, sympathetic, and easy on them. Or not.
I agree, I'd be pissed to give up that many rushing yds even to a good back like Ibrahim. D will be ready to go.

Latest posts