Practice video

Credit to Rob Howe for the footage, although there really isn't a whole lot of substance in it.

I don't know ...
If jersey #'s are correct to spring roster on Hawkeyesports, I saw:
- confirmation of Hyde at safety (no Bernstine in defensive backfield -- think someone mentioned he's out due to rhabdo).
- #19 - BJ Lowery as corner (instead of Hyde)
- #96 - Joe Forgey as the 4th DL
- #68 - Scherff & #59 - Boffeli running at guards

All above running with respective #1's. (I'm sure the OG's are very fluid.)

Other glimpses:
- some "jailbreak screens" -- remember those with Hinkle and CJ Jones?
- #57 - Bruce Davis at least practicing (he's always been my sleeper star at ILB).

I don't know ...
If jersey #'s are correct to spring roster on Hawkeyesports, I saw:
- confirmation of Hyde at safety (no Bernstine in defensive backfield -- think someone mentioned he's out due to rhabdo).
- #19 - BJ Lowery as corner (instead of Hyde)
- #96 - Joe Forgey as the 4th DL
- #68 - Scherff & #59 - Boffeli running at guards

All above running with respective #1's. (I'm sure the OG's are very fluid.)

Other glimpses:
- some "jailbreak screens" -- remember those with Hinkle and CJ Jones?
- #57 - Bruce Davis at least practicing (he's always been my sleeper star at ILB).

We also ran the jailbreak with Brodell until he tore his hammy. I don't know if we've seen it once since then. But it looked like KMM that we ran that with.

We also ran the jailbreak with Brodell until he tore his hammy. I don't know if we've seen it once since then. But it looked like KMM that we ran that with.
Also used it alot with Clinton Solomon, heck thats how they scored the first td in the cap1 bowl, 60 some yard screen.

Also used it alot with Clinton Solomon, heck thats how they scored the first td in the cap1 bowl, 60 some yard screen.

That was actually just a slant, not the jailbreak. All the linemen stayed in pass pro. The play is at the 1:45 mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZxnloEl_j4]YouTube - 2005 Capital One Bowl- Iowa vs. LSU[/ame]

8 is Shumpert, I think, if the HawkeyeSports.com roster is correct.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]8[/FONT]shumpert don[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Don Shumpert[/FONT]75[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]6-3/185[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]WR[/FONT]3[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]St. Louis, MO (Hazelwood East)[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]9[/FONT]haluska blake[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Blake Haluska[/FONT]76[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]6-4/195[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]WR[/FONT]2[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]RS FR[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Carroll, IA (Carroll HS)[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]10[/FONT]lowe william[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]William Lowe[/FONT]70[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]5-10/172[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DB[/FONT]7[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SR[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Cleveland, OH (Glenville)[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]11[/FONT]martin-manley kevonte[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Kevonte Martin-Manley[/FONT]72[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]6-0/190[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]WR[/FONT]2[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]RS FR[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Pontiac, MI (Brother Rice)

**Edit - Holy crap that formatting sucked. Let's try this:

8 Don Shumpert
9 Blake Haluska
10 William Lowe
11 Kevonte Martin-Manley
[/FONT]

Last edited: