Please stop posting ISU threads...

I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon, that the occasional mention is going to come up concerning ISU and many, many other rival teams that we discuss.

Most of us are far more than just Hawk fans, we're basketball fans overall, so discussing the pros and cons of various 'other' teams besides just our Hawks is part of the enjoyment of a discussion site. And right now when the tournament is going on, there's going to be a lot of discussion about a lot of other teams. Try to suck it up.

If you get real upset to run into a discussion that mentions ISU, maybe you could just leave that thread. Or, you know, bury your head in the sand or something.

I tried trolling them in the Football Forum, but oddly enough, Clone trolls don't seem to want anything to do with football...

Most of us are far more than just Hawk fans, we're basketball fans overall, so discussing the pros and cons of various 'other' teams besides just our Hawks is part of the enjoyment of a discussion site. And right now when the tournament is going on, there's going to be a lot of discussion about a lot of other teams. Try to suck it up.

If you get real upset to run into a discussion that mentions ISU, maybe you could just leave that thread. Or, you know, bury your head in the sand or something.

You're 100% wrong. Most of us are Hawk fans and college basketball fans. The majority of us have no problem discussing other teams, etc. However, most of us don't want every other thread to be about Iowa State. If you really think those threads aren't going to turn into rivalry forum threads within about 10 posts you already have your head buried in the sand...which most of us already knew.

I do not go to CycloneFanatic, just the title tells you why.

Why cyclone fans who hate Iowa come over here is beyond me. There is nothing even remotely close to a rivalry in football, yeah it is a big instate game but hawk fans have bigger fish to fry like wisky and nebby.

And basketball is Bball, it is easier to have a couple really good seasons so let them have their seasons. The just got done suffering under mcdermott and Wayne what's his name

I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon, that the occasional mention is going to come up concerning ISU and many, many other rival teams that we discuss.

well, you obviously speak for yourself, and only yourself. so try and suck it up. :p

lookie lookie what i found, a forum on this site where you can go to talk about ISU all day long!!!11!!!!

So is starting a thread about ISU telling people to not start threads about ISU considered Ironic? I still have difficulty understanding the meaning of irony these days

Latest posts