Please make the black out helmets our permanent lids

I'm not sayin we should. But if we do, keep it glossy and it must include the crackhawk on the side of our dome. I'm serious as jihadi john about this.

9406446763_038e3e7c7e_k.jpg

I'm not sayin we should. But if we do, keep it glossy and it must include the crackhawk on the side of our dome. I'm serious as jihadi john about this.

You are kidding...... right?

I'm glad you have no design authority for the Hawkeye. Lol

You are kidding...... right?

I'm glad you have no design authority for the Hawkeye. Lol

Don't disrespect Neil Diamond or the crackhawk concernedstudent1950. You're dealin with an all-american badass.

I hate that logo - looks way to much like the south miss logo that they ripped off from us

but then again, we ripped off our unis from pitt -

As long as we never see the number fonts ever again. Whoever designed the jerseys should never ever be allowed to do it again!

There is nothing about Saturdays look I liked. From uniform to the defensive play. I will be glad to see the steel curtain uniforms again.

The proposed crackhawk decal on an Iowa helmet looks a lot like the decal on the Missouri helmet down to the oval in which is resides. Would Missouri claim copyright infringement?

Helmet needs to be flat black and the logo stretched and gold in color....not yellow. PLEASE lose the ANF on helmet, and the 1980 Seattle Seahawk font on the jerseys.

Helmet needs to be flat black and the logo stretched and gold in color....not yellow. PLEASE lose the ANF on helmet, and the 1980 Seattle Seahawk font on the jerseys.

The ANF was class at its finest, and it looked great. Would of looked so good with the normal black uniforms. It's up to Jon to use his power, and make it happen.

Don't jack with the tigerhawk, ever. Some want it a little larger, an outline, or more gold color, that's all fine, but don't change the shape....ever.

I wouldn't mind the ANF logo going away. I get why Hayden Fry did it and what it meant back in the 80s. Doesnt really seem to make sense in 2015...imo

Latest posts