PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THE DOUBLE BYE HAWKS GAME THREAD

Stanzi

I will be recording this one and watching it once I know if we won. Does that make me a bad fan? Maybe, but I can't handle the stress of watching it live.

I will be recording this one and watching it once I know if we won. Does that make me a bad fan? Maybe, but I can't handle the stress of watching it live.

You're not a bad fan. Iowa won 2 Big Ten road games this year and has won 6 total in the past 3 years. Regular season college basketball totally sucks and the Big Ten homers the shit out of all of the games to the point it isn't even worth watching.

We have just finished Season 10 with Fran.

After the first 5 seasons, I thought we would do more than just 2 First Round NCAA wins.
I'm also old enough (49 years of age), to remember the up-and-down Alford years and the pit of despair years under Lickliter. Not calling for a coaching change, now.

Just not much these past 5 seasons, except a few games.
Beating Tennessee in the NCAA 2nd round would've been special.

Feels like another season where we know a double-digit on the road in the first half rarely lasts.
Another season where the late season starts to slump.

I just thought I would see more after that 2nd round loss to Gonzaga, where the Bulldogs couldn't miss.

The NCAA Tournament can be the ultimate deodorant to a regular season.

Latest posts