Petras is not good but

longtimer

the offensive line is horrible. Of course you have to put some of that on the offensive coordinator. Cant run the ball and cant stop the run is recipe for disaster which this team is!
I have always supported Ferentz but this is the year he needs to hang it up. With the racial nightmare and likely hood of a 1 or 2 win season I just don't see how he comes back next year. Time to make a change!

I plan to social distance from my remote as I can"t bear to watch any more games. Now you young people know how we felt in the late 60s and 70s watching Iowa go 20 years without a winning season. Hopefully you don't have to endure anything like that

PS circle the Illinois game

the offensive line is horrible. Of course you have to put some of that on the offensive coordinator. Cant run the ball and cant stop the run is recipe for disaster which this team is!
I have always supported Ferentz but this is the year he needs to hang it up. With the racial nightmare and likely hood of a 1 or 2 win season I just don't see how he comes back next year. Time to make a change!

I plan to social distance from my remote as I can"t bear to watch any more games. Now you young people know how we felt in the late 60s and 70s watching Iowa go 20 years without a winning season. Hopefully you don't have to endure anything like that

PS circle the Illinois game

See you next Sat.

Latest posts