Perspective on Iowa Mens Basketball 2015-16

ArvadaHawk

Marquette just beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin. We now have smoked...and I mean smoked, two teams that have beaten Wisconsin at Wisconsin.

The ISU game stings, for sure, but be patient with this team. If we can get a reliable bench down the stretch, we will be okay. Our top 7 are really good.

You don't expect us to actually respect the fact that the Hawks were obviously the better team against ISU, do you?

Coach K at Duke is the only coach I've seen who is able to keep his team playing at a high level with a big lead against a good team. I can't count the times I've seen 15 - 20 point comebacks in NCAA basketball since the 35 second clock started being used. With the clock at 30 now, expect even more comebacks.

You don't expect us to actually respect the fact that the Hawks were obviously the better team against ISU, do you?

Coach K at Duke is the only coach I've seen who is able to keep his team playing at a high level with a big lead against a good team. I can't count the times I've seen 15 - 20 point comebacks in NCAA basketball since the 35 second clock started being used. With the clock at 30 now, expect even more comebacks.

I don't understand your reply as it relates to the subject of my post.

Latest posts